Data Loss Prevention Specialist
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Data Loss Prevention Specialist who will be working on the latest technology in data protection. The ideal candidate will have hands on experience in data loss prevention system and experience in managing a data loss prevention program. They will also be responsible for on-boarding recently acquired companies onto the Data Protection platform.
- Work closely with project sponsor, cross-functional teams, to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan budget, and timing for new initiatives
- Identify key requirements needed and coordinate with cross-functional teams to support implementation
- Work with other program managers to identify risks and opportunities that may impact program deliverables.
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
Desired Skill Set:
- 5-10 years of hands on experience in data loss prevention system
- 2-5 years of managing data loss prevention program
- 3 years of Leadership experience
- 10+ years relevant experience in the IT infrastructure engineering domain
- 5-10 years of Operational experience working with Data Loss Prevention Tools
- Strong communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Symantec DLP or other DLP technologies
- CISSP/CISM/CISA certification is highly desirable
- Experience in the financial vertical (especially large tier 1 or 2 Financial Institution) is desirable
- Understanding of privacy laws within north America and Europe
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.