Data Modeler-Capital Market
Can your influence make an impact? Do you believe that relationships and networks are essential to success? Do you inspire outcomes by making yourself heard? Can you bring your real self to work and live company values – trust, teamwork, and accountability? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Data Modeler-Capital Market who is responsible for application packaging and integration ensuring applications are packaged and delivered according to documented user requirements, industry, the bank. The ideal candidate will collaborate and interact internally and externally with colleagues, customers, and vendors to ensure that the packaging and deployment of software applications are effective, functional, and reliable. The individual will leverage the existing tools, processes, and best practices associated with application packaging such that documented user requirements are satisfied while adhering to the bank's technical standards.
- Work collaboratively with the Desktop Engineering team to ensure effective application packaging parameters are documented and delivered according to business & security requirements
- Work collaboratively with the Desktop Engineering team, subject matter experts, and end-users to ensure thorough testing is completed prior to production delivery
- Test and verify security controls in fixes, and new or upgraded products. Appropriate security stance must be maintained within all packages
- Work collaboratively with the Release Management team to assist in application rationalization practices, particularly when receiving net new software requests
- Build strong working relationships internally and with LOBs, the Engineering and Release Management teams in an effort to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
- Maintain open communications with the Engineering and QA teams to ensure appropriate technical configurations are completed relative to user requirements and that all applicable standards are met
- Advise management on the appropriate technology solution to meet the needs of the clients.
- Participate in meetings with the Engineering team, the Release Management team, project teams, subject matter experts, and the users to discuss and resolve technical issues as they arise
Desired Skill Set:
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with AdminStudio and InstallShield
- Experience with creating and manipulating MSIs
- Experience with creating and manipulating MSTs
- Experience with working with Merge Modules
- Experience with creating and manipulating Custom Actions
- Extensive knowledge of and experience with Windows XP and Windows 7
- Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft SCCM, Active Directory, and Group Policies Objects
- Possess good communication, facilitation, and people skills
- Possess good problem and change management skills
- Ability to analyze end-user requirements as well as being able to interpret those requirements such that work effort costs can be estimated
- Demonstrates good business acumen
- Exhibit good relationship management skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Possess a university degree/college diploma in Computer Science Degree or equivalent work and/or 3+ years of technical experience in a packaging role
- Demonstrates good knowledge of the EI T&O Organization
- Illustrate good knowledge of our business and how technology can support the different LOB’s
- Excellent communication
- Experience with application packaging and integration for installation on managed workstations utilizing standardized tools and procedures
- Experience with a variety of tools and skills to successfully install and update the software on the managed desktops with require configuration
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.