Are you passionate about working with cutting edge technologies? Do you want to work for one of the top Canadian financial institutions? Then, Apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Database Developer-ETL/Java (ongoing support) who has experience developing and supporting multiple applications on various legacy systems. The successful candidate will leave a long-term impact on the banks infrastructure as they continue upgrading Legacy systems across multiple platforms. The individual will be extracting data and inputting into a global data lake for visibility – this will cross over 11 different applications. The ideal candidate will versatile database developer who has experience working on multiple servers / applications.
- Provide technology leadership and be the ambassador for the DevOps team
- Participate in all aspects of a systems development life cycle within the development team (Requirements Analysis, Design, Development, Test, QA, Implementation and Support)
- Experience as a Data Engineer/ ETL Developer/Software Engineer
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Agile and DevOps team experience
- 5+ years of Database development with Oracle, PL/SQL and MySQL languages
- 5+ years of ETL Development/tuning
- 3+ years of experience with C ++, Pro C and Corba
- 2+ years of experience with Spring or Spring Boot Frameworks
- 2+ years of experience with Linux OS: Shell, Perl or Python
- 2+ years of application server experience with IBM WebSphere or JBoss
Nice to Have:
- Relevant Capital Markets experience is a plus and will be prioritized
- Financial Industry Experience
- Spanish speaking
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.