Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Database Developer/SSIS/C# who will perform product design tasks of a complex nature. This candidate will work directly with the client to recommend, develop, document and implement system solutions for business. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for building out and maintaining enterprise information applications.
- Develop and Test ETL software using Oracle PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, and Informatica.
- Document software and operational procedures.
- Work independently with little direct supervision in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of systems of moderate size/complexity.
- Provide detailed analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Develop detailed system installation and implementation plans.
- Work closely with businesses to understand strategic and financial objectives and translate them into technical specifications and applications
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience in C#/.NET and WPF programming
- 5 years of hands-on experience in developing SQL code / stored procedures / SQL Agent Jobs on SQL Server
- 5 years of proven experience in continuous integration such as DB projects and Jenkins
- 3 years of experience in designing and developing SSIS packages for ETL processes to integrate data from systems
- Bachelor's Degree in technology, finance, business or equivalent.
Nice To Have:
- Sound understanding of Big data
- Solid working knowledge of Java language
- Excellent analytical skills and very strong relationship management skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.