Why Work for this Company?
- Respectful work environment with hybrid working model
- ‘Walks the Walk’ on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- International Brand with room for growth
Why Work for this Team?
- Working across Capital Markets for a wide variety of projects
- Focus on best practices around SOLID and TDD
- Positive towards using new frameworks and tools
Are you looking for an amazing opportunity to take the helm of your own development team? This is an incredible opportunity for a current Team Lead or Senior Developer who has been a lead on projects to take his/her career to the next level!
On behalf of our tier-1 client’s development team, BeachHead has been tasked with the exclusive task of finding their next Development Manager. Our ideal candidate will currently be in a Team Lead, Sr Developer, or supervisor role as a key point of contact within the team focusing on quality project delivery. Candidates will need to demonstrate how they’ve instilled a focus on quality for design, code and production releases by mentoring the team on best practices & standards. The successful candidate will also be adept at working across the MS Stack of technologies including Azure, its related components and what it means to design & release Azure-Cloud solutions. Above all, the right person will have great communication skills, integrity and desire to always ‘always strive for better.’
As this is a manager-level role, 1 – 2 days per week will be needed to be on-site to interact with the team and is only open to candidates seeking permanent FTE positions within the GTA.
- 90% focus on quality!
- 30% Quality of Design & Solutions being executed
- 30% Quality of Code being written
- 30% Quality of release management & production release
- 10% Team Management
- A minimum of 8 Years of experience writing .Net-based applications at the enterprise level
- 10+ years of experience with C#, Web API’s, Web Services and associated connectors
- 10+ years of experience of SQL including queries, selects, stored procedures and experience with different types of joins.
- 4+ Years of experience writing API’s with an understanding of open API standards
- 2+ Year of experience working on Azure-based projects is a requirement.
- 2+ Years of experience in a Team Lead, Project Lead or Mentoring role is a requirement.
- Demonstrated ability to showcase a focus on quality of work & deliverables