Devops Engineer- Azure
Can you cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners? Can you learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others? Do you have the capability to inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork and service to the business? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a DevOps Engineer – Azure who will be responsible for monitoring service, productivity and assessing efficiency levels within own function and implementing continuous process/performance improvements. This candidate must serve as a partner and provide ongoing support to the enterprise and/or business, aligning to clients’ Testing Methodology and QE best practices. The ideal candidate has strong experience in DevOps, coding, automated testing, API, Python, Cloud and Terraform.
- Actively seek continuous improvement and automation opportunities within the testing process
- Acquire and apply expertise in the quality engineering discipline, provide guidance, assistance and direction to others
- Identify, recommend and effectively execute standard practices applicable to the discipline
- Adhere to internal policies/procedures and applicable regulatory guidelines
- Keep abreast of emerging issues, trends, and evolving regulatory requirements and assess potential impacts
- Collaboratively engage with relevant stakeholders at all levels, both internal and external, to shift from finding defects to proactively preventing defects
- Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes in alignment with risk appetite
- May lead work streams by acting as a project lead/subject matter expert for small-scale projects/initiatives in accordance with project management methodologies
- Analyze the end-to-end solution (business, solution requirements, architecture, blueprints, etc.) requirements to recommend pragmatic and sound test-specific solutions for your area; may analyze, develop, debug, and maintain test suites (automated/ manual), traceability matrix; and log defects/assist in defect resolution, as required
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of solid experience in programming and development
- 3 years of prior DevOps experience
- 3 years of expertise in Python or Terraform
- 3 years of experience with CICD methodologies
- 3 years of experience in Automation
- 2 years of experience with Azure Cloud
- Undergraduate degree
Nice to have:
- Experience with Jira and JTMF
- Working knowledge of XLR and Jenkins
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.