Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Digital Analytics Implementation Specialist who will be responsible for implementing measurement capabilities across the client’s digital properties to drive deep insights into performance and customer behaviours. This candidate will provide advice on the configuration, functionality, applicability, and usability of technology solutions relating to data management, analytics, and visualization
- Implement, maintain and recommends analytics solutions for digital marketing analytics, reporting and analysis.
- Defines business requirements for analytics and reporting to ensure data insights inform business decision-making.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that requirements and data layer has all the elements properly exposed to execute analytics tags.
- Maintains up-to-date analytics implementation documentation for the data layer, and analytics tracking. tags, advertising vendor tags, and automated tag audit libraries.
- Ensures data alignment across multiple reporting suites (eVars, props, events).
- Actively participates in the design, implementation, and management of new analytics and reporting solutions and provides advice and guidance to assigned business/group on the implementation of solutions ensuring alignment of business needs and data requirements between stakeholders.
- Develop relationships with key partners across the enterprise and acts as the subject matter expert for internal/external stakeholders. to refine, prioritize, and optimize the digital analytics implementation roadmap.
- Automates validation tests to improve the quality and efficiency of the existing internal validation processes.
- Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Maintains tagging libraries that support detailed digital optimization.
- Documents and maintains analytical and reporting operational procedures and processes
Desired skill set:
- 3+ years of experience in digital analytics implementations through the utilization of tag management tools using Adobe and Google analytics.
- Post-graduate degree in business, engineering, computer science or related discipline.
- Solid understanding of modern frameworks including AngularJS, React, etc.
- Experience with data preparation and data analysis.
- Solid knowledge of testing tools “ObservePoint “and “Charles Web Debugging Proxy”.
- Experience with Adobe Target and Adobe Audience Manager.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Mobile Services, and Adobe Mobile SDK Tools.
- Experience with digital measurement tools across multiple channels e.g. web, social media, mobile, email, and search.
- Experience with SQL Queries and Adobe Experience Cloud APIs.
- Experience using JIRA, Teams, and Confluence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaboration and team skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills and a demonstrated ability to prioritize work in a demanding environment.
- Excellent data-driven decision-making.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.