Digital Product Manager- Investment Brokerage
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Digital Product Manager- Investment Brokerage who will lead small to large and complex/scaled changes and can define a plan that prioritizes investments in the context of client’s business and create and maintain a backlog working with the cross-functional team.
- Client Focus – The ability to empathize and understand the needs of a wide variety of clients, and apply that knowledge in day-to-day tasks, planning/roadmap decision-making, and product backlog prioritization.
- Strategic & Innovative Thinking – Own / drive/present the product vision & roadmap to ensure the company and client’s needs are addressed. Assess the impact of delivered features in achieving their desired goals. Decide what to build and what not to build, translating the strategic plan into tactical execution.
- Planning & Implementation – Own the product backlog, ensuring the backlog is prioritized, cleaned and refined. Work with stakeholders to plan releases that are aligned with overall corporate goals. Write, modify and validate user stories. Be an active team member for key day-to-day activities, such as UAT, clarifying requirements, sharing the business value around features and participating in all Scrum events. Provide post-release education via demos, release notes and other documentation. Work with development, QA, security, operations, and data teams to drive the delivery of releases.
- Collaboration and Improvement – Foster a one-team and purpose-driven culture. Invest in building cross-functional relationships and getting team members and enterprise partners invested in the success of a shared goal. Regularly participate & encourage continuous improvement of how the team works and collaborates.
- Relationship Building – Be the face of the product and interconnector, interact and communicate with Senior Management and Executives to keep them informed or seek guidance when required. Work in close collaboration with the cross-functional team, infrastructure partners, and product vendors, and manage vendor relationships.
- Invest in collective success – You will play an important part in ensuring the evergreen maintenance and servicing of the platform, the large-scale changes, and “everything in between” operate smoothly, reliably and continually delight our clients and stakeholders.
Desired Skill Set:
- 7+ years of experience with digital product and project management
- Experience with Post-sign-on digital service
- High net worth segments experience over one million
- Experience in executing a strategic project of over a million dollars
- Strategic Planning experience around backlog planning and prioritization
- Experience with waterfall and agile methodologies
Nice To Have:
- FI experience in investment brokerage
- PMP Certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.