Email Marketing Specialist
Are you a detail-oriented individual with an emphasis on information accuracy? Do you have advanced experience with Email Marketing? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Email Marketing Specialist who will work closely with key partners across Marketing, Journeys and Platforms to deliver marketing campaigns that align with customer needs and preferences. This role will be accountable for maximizing speed to market for all marketing campaigns and ensuring business value and ROI is met balancing scope and complexity. This candidate will also support Email Strategy and Capabilities and will drive the advancement of Email marketing by influencing others in the adoption and sophistication of capability usage.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Journeys and Platforms to craft the product vision, and roadmap and prioritize the campaign backlog.
- Monitoring and evaluating all stages of campaign creation including design and development, testing, and roll-out.
- Assisting the campaign delivery team to meet the objectives, participating in all agile rituals and activities.
- Liaising with Platforms to maximize efficiency and utilization of the team.
- Serve as the product ambassador internally and externally with customers and stakeholders, sharing knowledge, answering questions and providing progress updates.
- Collaborating with Journey to analyze post-campaign reporting to unearth future opportunities.
- Adopt a continuous improvement mindset to create and update processes with the ability to lead process improvement efforts.
- Escalate issues as needed and work with the governance committee to remove impediments for the team.
- Keeping current with marketing and agile best practices and trends.
- Support other orchestration and decisioning initiatives as needed including managing the 1:1 inbound processes and identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Act as an intermediary between internal and external partners: Line-of-Business Marketers, Marketing Technology, our Email Agency & Lead, Technology Vendors, Marketing Analytics, and Email Sales-Performance teams.
- Translate business needs to technical requirements, and technical capabilities to business outcomes to meet business objectives and customer needs
- Lead the strategy, implementation plan, and utilization of new and existing email capabilities including but not limited to Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Email Studio and Einstein); Email Optimization and Measurement (Moveable Ink, Bluerush, Persado, and Validity); and Orchestration/Automation (Salesforce Journey Builder, Salesforce Interaction Studio, Unica/HCL and Interact/Campaign)
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience in Email Marketing and associated Email Service Provider technologies
- Technologically inclined, with a solid understanding of the technical aspects of Email Marketing
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills: presentation, written, and oral.
- An ability to translate business needs to technical requirements and technical specs to business outcomes.
- Self-sufficient: comfortable with ambiguity and take ownership over driving the program forward
- Collaborative in nature with the ability to work with a cross-functional team of marketers, technologists, and analysts.
- Strong organizational awareness and knowledge of business, operational functions, methods and regulatory requirements to solve complex problems and develop new solutions
- An undergraduate degree or college diploma in Digital Marketing, Business, Computer Science, or a related field
Nice To Have:
- 5 years of experience in MarTech (Marketing Technology)
- 5 years of proficiency in Moveble Ink; BlueRush; Salesforce Einstein, Journey Builder, Interaction Studio, Ad Studio, & CDP
- 5 years of experience in JIRA
- Expertise in campaign delivery and marketing capabilities like Salesforce Marketing Cloud & Interact
- Experience working with Agile methodologies
- Relevant professional certifications ex Salesforce Trailhead badges
- Product Owner Certification
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.