Event Coordinator- Virtual Meetings
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Event Coordinator- Virtual Meetings who will be responsible for managing and coordinating with 3rd party vendors (Encore, ON24, EL, Resolve, etc) as well as overlooking events management and troubleshooting. This candidate must know how to help with the document process and new requirements with a strong experience of coordinating with event planners for large-scale events. The ideal candidate for this role must have an understanding of Audio/Video and TelePresence technology and be experienced in managing projects in AV technology.
- Seamless event management and support for our business lines could require onsite support in rare cases
- Prepare and prevent technical and presentation issues (proactive) build out standards for the team to follow for seamless event coordination
- Manage and resolve technical issues (reactive) working with various teams
- Collaborate with colleagues, vendors, support teams, etc.
- Communicate based on your audience (all levels from entry to CEO)
- Develop and expand technical skills (e.g. IP Networks, Conferencing software, etc.). Create a standard process to build out an Enterprise model, driving change
- Coordinate with vendors, line of business, and operational support teams
- Facilitate the coordination of events by working with several business lines to ensure events are scheduled, monitored, and successfully delivered to our colleagues.
- Support and enable meetings, provide remote support, and the setup and coordination of virtual meetings.
- Work to standardize an Enterprise Event model service
- Administer, configure and operate systems supporting the various spaces.
- Display two or more simultaneous images and accept audio from any available sources.
• Provide Great customer service, ownership of issues to ensure customer satisfaction
• High level of organization and time management skills
• Ability to Anticipate (e.g. expectations, perceptions, concerns, etc.)
• Ability to manage multiple issues at the same time
• Develop a process to become increasingly proactive and effective
• Work effectively both with others and alone
• 2 years of Event management experience
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with using WebEx
- Experience with Technical support (basic troubleshooting)
- Visio Experience to build process documents
- Technical Experience in AV vendor technologies such as Crestron Processor, X-Panels, DM Matrix, Q-SYS, Shure, Brightsign, Danter Transmitters/Receivers
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.