F5 Network Security Specialist
Are you a highly motivated and talented Security Specialist looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment? Do you carry notable communication skills? Are you comfortable working with Executives and presenting/reporting? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for an F5 Network Security Specialist who will be responsible for providing vision and leadership for developing and supporting security initiatives. The Security Specialist directs the planning and implementation of enterprise IT systems, business operations, and facility defences against security breaches and vulnerability issues.
- Responsible for auditing existing systems, while directing the administration of security policies, activities, and standards.
- Plan, coordinate, and supervise complex informatics assignments.
- Design and apply new methods and procedures.
- Direct and apply control systems to prevent error, abuse, fraud, etc.
- Take full responsibility for minimizing disaster threat effects and for recovery.
- Raise awareness of all levels of the organization regarding security practices.
- Align the security policy with policies and plans of the organization.
- Constantly review procedures for security failings and disaster recovery.
- Take a leading role in originating/maintaining security policies and strategies.
- Take leading part to ensure compliance with security plans/standards.
- Manage risk analysis, disaster recovery, planning and event simulation
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Network Certification.
- Experience working with Firewalls.
- Experience working with F5 – Load Balancing.
- Experience working with DNS.
- Experience working with VMware.
- Experience working with TCP Stack.
- Experience working with TMOS.
Nice to Have:
- Experience working in the Financial Industry.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.