Can you cultivate winning relationships by building trust with business and technology partners? Can you learn voraciously, stretch your thinking, share your knowledge and educate others? Do you have the capability to inspire a positive work environment and help champion quality, innovation, teamwork, and service to the business? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for a Finance Analyst who will be pricing and managing the risk of a range of Valuation Adjustments (XVAs) for both single deals and portfolios of derivatives. The individual looks at all aspects of XVAs such as trading, collateralization, capitalization, hedging, margining, and profitability of derivative transactions. The successful candidate will be responsible for Executing portfolio-level trades and think about higher-level portfolio decisions. The ideal candidate will generate and analyze daily XVA risk reports and explain daily P/L.
Desired Skill Set:
- Recently graduated or in the final year of an undergraduate or masters program
- A strong mathematical background
- Problem-solving skills
- Basic programming knowledge
- Ability to communicate with ease and understanding both in written and verbal team settings
- Willing to learn new concepts, products, and programs in a fast-paced environment
- A strong academic record in finance, financial modeling, and derivative pricing are all a plus but NOT a requirement. We will train on the job
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.