Finance Analyst/Capital Markets/Python
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Finance Analyst/Capital Markets/Python who will be responsible for providing overall end-to-end accountability for the completeness, accuracy and timeliness of optimized processes and controls for financial reporting. The successful candidate must ensure alignment between business and enterprise financial goals/thresholds.
- Act as a business product control function and the financial guardian of the client’s sales and trading activities.
- Ensure overall Product Control function conducts independent validation of the value of the trading portfolios/books.
- Proactively partner with and support the business to develop business, financial, operational, and strategy for the organization
- Provision reliable and meaningful financial information to business managers, external stakeholders, and other relevant internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the trading desk, trade support, syndicate accounting, technology, financial control, and other infrastructure areas to ensure timely and accurate reporting of financial results.
- Ensure strong financial controls and efficient processes around the P&L, Attribution, Balance Sheet, and Independent Pricing Verification and Valuation Adjustment processes for the client.
- Effectively challenge, propose, and champion projects to improve efficiencies, to provide more effective business support through end-to-end controls and continued process enhancement and efficiency.
- Work with the businesses and the new business product groups to evaluate and integrate new products and businesses into our financial environment and build appropriate controls to ensure the integrity of financial records.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2-4 years of hands-on, project-based experience in change or process management
- Solid experience in Business and Product specifically in terms of Capital Markets
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office suite, particularly Excel
- Strong communication skills – the ability to articulate ideas, and presentations to senior partners, front office, and stakeholder
- Solid understanding of Python
- Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Computer Science or other quantitative disciplines
Nice To Have:
- Demonstrative leadership profile – experience developing colleagues, coaching team members
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.