Finance Analyst – Hyperion
Are you a self-learner with strong financial analysis skills? Do you have a solid understanding of technological systems and data workflow? Are you a motivated, flexible, team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Finance Analyst – Hyperion who will be responsible for building strong partnerships with Technology business partners and other Finance teams and be able to effectively communicate Technology strategies. This candidate must have a good understanding of the Clarity system, the allocation process and GL system and Hyperion to work across various business partner teams with different perspectives. The successful candidate will identify and understand challenges within the businesses and make value-added financial recommendations where appropriate. The ideal candidate has a good background in FP&A with excellent communication skills and the ability to present findings to individuals who may not be core finance people.
- Be a valued business partner by providing monthly reporting and forecasting in an accurate and timely manner incorporating value-added commentary and analysis. Lead monthly results/reconciliation meetings interacting with senior finance and business management levels
- Understand and work towards a shared Finance vision and promote and foster a positive work environment that encourages productivity, professionalism and teamwork
- Provide technology portfolio reconciliation between General Ledger, Oracle and Clarity systems
- Own and Support the EWE Technology reporting process and ESDS reporting process end-to-end.
- Provide EWE flashes, EWE reporting, waterfalls, A-node elemental views for plan and forecast load, FTE reporting, tracking over/under-recovery position and executive financial review decks
- Prepare supply and demand bridge for forecast and plan cycles – connecting elemental P&L view to the business TCOT view
- Demonstrate strong leadership capabilities with a desire to provide coaching and career direction to team members
- Enhance activities and implement effective and innovative solutions, including automation, where there is an opportunity to gain efficiencies through process improvement
- Act as subject matter expert for own area and provide guidance/ advice and recommendations to support interactions with internal/external partners.
- Keep the focus on process simplification and automation of reporting as far as possible.
- Participate in ad hoc projects as required
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience as a Finance Analyst
- Strong financial acumen with the ability to review & interpret financial information
- Advanced Excel Skills including Pivot tables, V-Look ups and Formulas
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong leadership skills
- Bachelor of Commerce or relevant field
Nice to have:
- 5 years of working knowledge of Clarity and Hyperion
- Accounting designation: (CPA, CA, CMA, CGA)
- Previous experience working in a financial institution or banking industry
- Ability to work independently
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.