Are you a self-learner with strong accounting and analysis skills? Do you have a solid understanding of technological systems and data workflow? Are you a motivated, flexible, team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Finance Analyst-Hyperion who will be responsible for providing project financial support to the assigned Segment Project Portfolio? This candidate must participate in both the annual business plan and financial forecast cycles. The successful candidate will promote a positive work environment that encourages productivity, innovation, creativity, teamwork, analysis and advice and act as a role model. The ideal candidate is skilled in financial planning, analytics, project costing and business cases with experience in developing, testing and documenting controls and excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Perform the role of the financial controller to the assigned Segment.
- Work with Project Finance Controller, Business Sponsors, Project Managers and Segment Finance to develop and review business case financials. The incumbent will provide financial expertise and oversight to ensure financial and accounting standards are followed and properly reflected in the business case.
- Manage financial aspects of project tracking and reporting for the assigned projects portfolio, ensuring alignment to the annual fiscal budget.
- Support the Project Finance Controller with the monthly review of financial results relative to key benchmarks including quarterly and yearly Project Plans and Forecasts.
- Provide input to Technology and Segment finance team for monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual planning.
- Support Project Finance Controller in providing strategic portfolio analysis & insight for various senior executive/management teams. This requires the consolidation of data from various financial sources and the ability to transform financial data into meaningful and actionable recommendations.
- Provide thought leadership and drive change by improving project data governance & process, building stronger relationships with key business partners and developing new value-added project analytics.
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders (Segment Finance Partners, TS, Operations, Shared Services, Business Management, Governance, etc.).
- Be a subject matter expert on processes and controls around project authorizations, business cases, FPT and tracking of the financial impact of projects.
- Work with technology to automate reporting capabilities and implement controls for reporting accuracy
Desired Skill Set:
- Experience as a Finance Analyst
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Accounting designation or working towards a designation such as CPA, CGA, MBA, CFA etc.
- Experience with Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint and Word
- Strong experience in Relationship management
- Excellent problem-solving skills and adaptability to deadlines, changes and pressures
- Strong negotiation skills
- Superior skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Access
- Well-developed interpersonal & communication skills and at ease in a professional, executive environment
- Experience using Financial and Project Management systems ie. CA PPM, Hyperion
Nice to have:
- Experience performing project costing or business case functions
- Experience with Tableau, Alteryx & general accounting software
- Experience working in the Banking industry
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.