If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Financial Analyst/Basel who will be working closely with the Chief’s Basel Reporting team and other departments and business segments to be able to understand the impact on regulatory reporting and operational requirements related to Basel III-related projects. The ideal candidate has a CPA Designation or is enrolled in CPA coupled with 5 to 8 years of experience in financial accounting and reporting and knowledge of the Basel capital frameworks and Hyperion Financial Management.
Desired skill set:
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- 5 years of expertise with Advanced Excel
- 5 years of experience working in a large financial organization
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Able to occasionally work after-hours to deliver projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment delivering accurate results on a timely basis
Nice to have:
- CPA Designation
- Good knowledge and understanding of the Basel frameworks
- Experience with Hyperion reporting tools
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.