If you are a self-confident, self-motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Financial Analyst/Derivatives who will be responsible for providing accurate and timely Wholesale Bank capital reporting in accordance with the OSFI capital guidelines and present capital results and value-added information enabling senior business leaders to make informed and critical business decisions on capital. The ideal candidate is someone who has at least 2 years of prior experience in major financial institutions, regulatory reporting, derivative products, big data, Access, SQL, Python and capital reporting.
- Address ad-hoc requests relating to capital and leverage requirements, independently gather business requirements, reengineer business processes where necessary, and maintain process documents.
- Provide meaningful reporting/analysis to influence business behaviour, strategic decision making and optimal balance sheet usage.
- The analyst will be required to demonstrate governance, control and risk management behaviours in alignment with the client’s policies and practices.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8 years of strong knowledge and understanding of Capital market instruments, particularly derivative products
- 8 years of expertise in Excel and access
- 2-5 years exp in a major financial institution
- 2 years of experience in Regulatory reporting
- Degree in finance or accounting
Nice to have:
- Good knowledge & understanding of the Basel frameworks
- Experience with capital reporting
- Working knowledge of Alteryx
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.