Financial Risk Analyst-Capital Market/Liquidity Risk
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Financial Risk Analyst-Capital Market/Liquidity Risk who will be responsible for supporting the enterprise liquidity policy update process, including developing, reviewing and recommending policy limits relative to the liquidity risk appetite, and manage the related policy change governance cycle.
- Develop, review and challenge liquidity assumptions and methodologies used for the measurement of retail liquidity position under both internal and regulatory frameworks.
- Provide advisory services to TBSM front office, investments, cash management, and client Securities Liquidity Management to ensure strategic alignment
- Review liquidity framework and policies of the regions and subsidiaries and ensure their consistency with the enterprise framework and the local regulatory requirements.
- Support liquidity-specific or business-driven initiatives and provide required analysis and assessment of liquidity impact.
- Monitor and ensure that appropriate policies, procedures and accountabilities are documented and followed for internal and external standards.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of experience as a Finance Analyst
- Master's degree in Finance, business, accounting, or related field
- Strong understanding of the banking business, fixed income instruments, derivatives and risk management
- Highly developed critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Advanced Excel for Data modeling
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
Nice to have:
- Strong SQL skills
- Familiarity with liquidity risk management, capital management and/or treasury disciplines.
- Accounting designation
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.