Financial Systems Support -Thomson Reuters 3E/ Intapp/ Carpe Diem
Are you a versatile self-starter with a demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top clients this role calls for a Financial Systems Support -Thomson Reuters 3E/ Intapp/ Carpe Diem who will be responsible for assisting the Financial Systems Senior Administrator & Developer with the day-to-day operations of the client’s financial and other systems. This candidate will be accountable for developing and maintaining reports within these systems, including SSRS, to ensure all systems integrate with each other.
- Manage and maintain the day-to-day operations of the firm’s Financial and other Systems
- Resolve first and second-level support issues
- Maintain integrations between the financial systems and other systems via Intapp Integrations Services
- Assist with developing custom reports, forms, and templates via 3E’s IDE and Solution Manager tools
- Coordinate and assist in the implementation of new Financial system components and configuration changes
- Assist in other duties as and when required.
Desired Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Strong knowledge of database concepts
- Knowledge of basic accounting and finance terminology
- Knowledge of Thompson Reuters 3E (including Templates and IDE), Intapp Products (Intapp Open, Intapp Walls and Intapp Integration Services) and Carpe Diem
- Hands-on technical troubleshooting capabilities
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Strong interpersonal skills to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues
Nice To Have:
- Experience working with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) or BI Reporting
- Proficiency with scripting and programming languages such as VBScript, .NET Framework and C#
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a similar role
- 1 to 2 years of experience in finance related environment
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.