Full Stack Developer-Angular/DevOps
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Full Stack Developer-Angular/DevOps who will be involved in requirements analysis, design, development, process improvements, implementation guidance and mentoring of junior developers.
- Provide technical leadership within the Business Central Development team.
- Advise and provide expert knowledge on the technical feasibility of proposed deliverables.
- Produce design specifications prior to development start — working with the Development Manager, Solution Architect and Product Owner to create elegant solutions and provide technical guidance to the project team — while adhering to the client’s standards and best practices.
- Deliver in an Agile pod on high-visibility projects and consistently deliver quality work.
- Define development specifications and identify system modifications required to meet objectives.
- Must be a self-starter, with a demonstrated ability to take independent action to achieve results.
- Collaborate with the project team to ensure that detailed technical designs are fully understood.
- Liaise with Technical Delivery Lead to provide estimates for new projects and initiatives.
- Ensure a defect-free codebase through unit testing, debugging and participating in peer code reviews.
- Adhere to security coding practices to ensure applications are free of critical vulnerabilities.
- Work effectively and support other members of the team.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of proven experience in the Front end UI development
- 5 years of expertise with J2EE and Java
- 5 years of solid exposure to Web Development
- 5 years of proficiency with Enterprise Java Solutions
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Bitbucket, Git, Confluence and Maven
- 3 years of working knowledge of UML Modeling
- 3 years of experience in Angular
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Nice To Have:
- Excellent understanding of DevOps concepts
- Expertise with JBOSS
- Knowledge of WebSphere
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.