Full Stack Developer- React/Banking
Are you passionate about developing state-of-the-art technologies? Are you looking for an ambitious opportunity to test and grow your skills? Here is an opportunity…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Full Stack Developer- React/Banking who will be responsible for developing detailed design specifications, creating and reviewing code and assessing the impact on other applications. This candidate must identify and recommend system enhancements to improve or expand customer services by anticipating customer problems and recommending solutions. The successful candidate will plans, schedule, and coordinate project design and implementation teams. Assists and trains others on technical or industry-related issues. The ideal candidate has solid experience with front and backend development using NodeJS and Java and MS Azure with the ability to communicate within the team and excellent collaboration skills
- Provide leadership in the development and maintenance of real-time data processing solutions using Java/Spring/Hibernate
- Design and develop the web interface for new and existing applications.
- Monitor performance and advise any necessary application and/or infrastructure changes
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery
- Help drive transformation by continuously looking for ways to automate existing processes, test, and optimize data quality
- Explore new capabilities and technologies to drive innovation
- Provide leadership and mentor team members on the use of software development best practices and agile methodologies
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Write clean code that is maintainable and extensible.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimize web interface for maximum speed and scalability.
- Monitor for and solve web app performance issues.
- Collaborate with business users and the development team in an Agile environment.
Desired Skill Set:
- 8+ years of hands-on experience building solutions using Java
- 8+ years of practical experience building solutions leveraging Spring (Spring Core, Spring Boot)
- 7+ years of experience writing clean and concise code using Java 7 or Java 8
- 8+ years of experience with RESTful APIs
- 5+ years of experience with React as a front-end framework, a deep understanding of React.js, React-Native, Redux, Sagas, and ES6
- 2+ years of experience with development tools and frameworks such as Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, Git, and Nexus
- 2+ years of experience with messaging systems such as Kafka
- 2+ years of familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git)
- 2+ years of experience with Jenkins for continuous integration
Nice to have:
- Experience with MS Azure Cloud Service
- Experience working in the Banking or Financial domain
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.