Full Stack Developer/UI Development
Are you passionate about working with cutting-edge technologies? Do you want to work for one of the top Canadian financial institutions? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Full Stack Developer/UI Development who will be responsible for developing detailed design specifications and creating and reviewing code. This candidate will work closely with other team members to ensure consistency in coding standards and approaches and to optimize any synergy and re-use opportunities. The successful candidate must participate in analysis and system design specification sessions and ensure that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles.
- Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions. Anticipate obstacles and execute proactive approaches to issues. Active participation in issue resolution.
- Provide detailed development estimates to the Project Manager for development effort as well as weekly status reporting.
- Responsible for coding, testing, packaging, deployment and support of builds as code is promoted from development, system, acceptance and production environments. May lead code reviews.
- Work closely with System Test Environment Management Team (STEMT) to ensure that environments are fully functional and that builds are properly deployed.
- Participate in the development of test strategy, test plans, test cases and testing efforts (unit testing and integration testing of code).
- Provide technical support to the business and testing team during testing phases. Track defects, defect triage and resolution.
- Data set up and environment shakedown.
- Knowledge transfer within the group.
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full-time staff upon completion of the contract term.
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in Application development
- 5 years of experience with API Development and Web application development projects
- 5 years of expertise in Web UI development
- 5 years of working knowledge of Java and Restful API
- 2 years of experience in Angular development
- Degree in computer science or relevant field
Nice to have:
- Experience with Node.js Development
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.