Full Stack Java Developer
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top clients this role calls for a Full Stack Java Developer. The ideal candidate is someone working in Senior Full stack development across the back-end, client side, and UI with the ability to research, learn, and implement new technologies efficiently. The successful candidate will be proactively architecting & designing innovative solutions and making recommendations.
Desired Skill Set:
- Strong experience in AWS hands-on development
- Thorough understanding of Java 7 or higher
- Must have developed applications using Spring 4. x
- Must have developed an application using Angular TypeScript
- Experience working on AWS tech stack or at least AWS certification
- Good understanding of Spring Boot 2. x and higher
- Strong SOAP and REST service development skills
- Good understanding of JVM basics, Garbage collection, Java ergonomics (memory), Java performance tuning
- Strong working knowledge of JMS or any other messaging frameworks
- Strong knowledge of parsing/creating XML/JSON files.
- Must be capable of coding techniques like binary tree transversal
- Must be familiar with Microservices, Design patterns, data structures (stacks, queues, trees etc.), Data Modeling and Object Model design for applications
- Must have designed applications using Collections Framework and multi-threaded applications using Java Concurrency Framework (Threads, Locks, etc.)
- Strong experience in data caching and object modeling is a must
- Experience in Maven/Gradle build tools and SVN/bitbucket Source code repository
- Solid understanding of core SQL principles and RDBMS with a focus on Oracle
- Experience working with Unix platforms and shell scripting
- Ability to use GIT and CI/CD tools such as Jenkins without direction
- Familiarity with Jira in a Scrum environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
- Strong work ethic with good time management with the ability to work with diverse teams.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.