Full stack Java Developer- Angular/Java/J2EE
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Full stack Java Developer- Angular/Java/J2EE who will be responsible for developing and hosting web-enabled and database-driven applications in Java. The successful candidate must ensure coding continuity. This candidate will develop detailed design specifications, create and review code and assess the impact on other applications.
- Responsible for leading technical aspects of the project from inception through to deployment.
- Participate in analysis and system design specification sessions.
- Documentation of design options and solutions according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Ensure that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles.
- Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions.
- Anticipate obstacles and execute proactive approaches to issues.
- Active participation in issue resolution.
- Provide detailed development estimates to the Project Manager for development effort as well as weekly status reporting and budget forecasting. Configuration management for the sub-projects within the release.
- Responsible for coding, testing, packaging, deployment and support of builds as code is promoted from development, system, acceptance and production environments.
- May lead code reviews.
- Work closely with System Test Environment Management Team (STEMT) to ensure that environments are fully functional and that builds are properly deployed.
- Participate in the development of test strategy, test plans, test cases and testing efforts (unit testing and integration testing of code).
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience as a Full stack developer using Angular front end and Java back end
- 5 years of experience with Angular, SQL, java, J2EE, HTML etc.
- Development experience in distributed windows or Java environments.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills with Edge case scenarios
- Clear leadership experience
- Excellent communications skills
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- Able to Track defects, defect triage and resolution. Data set up and environment shakedown.
- Provide technical support to business and testing team during testing phases
- Previous Web experience in a similar role.
- able to participate in Knowledge transfer within the group
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository
- Degree or Diploma in a relevant field
Nice to have:
- Relevant certifications
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.