Are you a result-oriented professional? Do you have experience in building and managing web applications? Do you design creative web-based solutions? Are you an excellent team player who has a love for learning? Yes? Then, apply now!
- Design and develop quality solutions for systems issues consistent with project objectives.
- Develop, implement and maintain solutions that maximize system availability.
- Responsible for leading technical aspects of the project from inception through to deployment.
- Participate in analysis and system design specification sessions.
- Documentation of design options and solutions according to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Ensure that solutions adhere to development best practices and architectural principles.
- Apply analytical skills to resolve problems and deliver viable solutions.
- Anticipate obstacles and execute proactive approaches to issues.
- Active participation in issue resolution.
- Provide detailed development estimates to Project Manager for development effort as well as weekly status reporting and budget forecasting.
- Configuration management for the sub-projects within the release.
- Responsible for coding, testing, packaging, deployment, and support of builds as code is promoted from development, system, acceptance, and production environments. May lead code reviews.
- Work closely with System Test Environment Management Team (STEMT) to ensure that environments are fully functional and that builds are properly deployed.
- Participate in the development of test strategy, test plans, test cases, and testing efforts.
- Provide technical support to the business and testing team during testing phases.
- Track defects, defect triage, and resolution.
- Data set up and environment shakedown.
- Ensure required documentation is housed in the project repository and that knowledge transfer has occurred to full-time staff upon completion of the contract term.
- Ability to document all the code written and relevant processes.
- Perform testing according to test plans, monitor and report on results, and work with others on problem resolution.
- Communicate project status and provide timely escalation of issues to ensure project objectives are met.
- Work effectively as a team, supporting other members of the team in achieving project/business objectives and providing client services.
- Support a positive work environment that promotes customer service, quality, innovation, and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/points of interest.
- Keep current with industry and/or business trends.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate Degree.
- Experience working with JSON.
- Experience working with SQL.
- Experience working with HTML.
- Experience working in a Windows or Java environment.
- 3 years of experience writing code.
- 5 years of experience working with Python.
- Experience working with Rundeck, ServiceNow, Bitbucket, JIRA, and Confluence.
Nice to Have:
- ServiceNow Developer Certification.
- Experience working with XML.
- Experience working with RegEx.
- Experience working with Angular.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.