Funding Coordinator/Automotive Finance
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Funding Coordinator/Automotive Finance who will be responsible for providing processing, monitoring, coordination and follow-up of all lending terms and conditions for Automotive Finance, to ensure funds are advanced in a timely manner. This candidate will be accountable to provide exceptional customer service throughout the fulfillment process by responding to client inquiries and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Provide detailed instruction to ensure proper preparation, registration, and validation of security documentation as per terms and conditions of authorized credit and in compliance with Bank Lending Policies and Procedures to ensure bank assets are safe and secure.
- Follow up on any outstanding security/documentation.
- Report any deficiencies on credit deficiencies to assist with the compilation of required reports for review by the Senior Manager, Client Servicing to support monitoring the quality of the portfolio and minimization of risk Foster a strong working relationship with the underwriting team to ensure effective workflows are attained
- Provide prompt, efficient, superior customer service to external clients, maintaining a high level of Dealer customer loyalty to promote additional business opportunities.
- Manage the disbursement of funds for all Automotive Finance deals, ensuring the accuracy of data.
- Proactively manage outstanding files/conditions through the completion of funding, working with clients to improve funding ratios
- Provide recommendations to the Manager on process improvements and operational effectiveness, ensuring continual consideration of bank audit and regulatory requirements.
- Risk Management and Control: Protect the Bank's assets and maintain the quality of the Automotive Finance lending portfolio by adhering to all lending regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, bank guidelines and lending process requirements including thorough investigation, and, if applicable credit due diligence and input of sound rationale to mitigate identified risks.
- Manage risk and minimize losses through monitoring and control reports, ensuring compliance requirements, audits and verifications are completed in accordance with Bank Policies and Procedures and regulatory, legal and ethical requirements.
- Ensure adherence to all aspects of the First Principles of the client’s Code of Business Conduct and Ethics including individual accountability as it relates to potential conflicts of interest, safeguarding of customer information, trading in securities, anti-money laundering, privacy and disclosure of outside business activities.
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures and apply appropriate due diligence in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to fraud, robbery, counterfeiting, money laundering or defalcation. Keep up to date on changes to, processes, P & P and technologies ensuring adherence to bank guidelines.
- Meet all established SLAs as prescribed by Bank policies and guidelines Maintain compliant customer files, ensuring privacy and accuracy are a top priority
Desired Skill Set:
- 1-2 years of experience working in the banking industry and performing data entry
- Previous experience in a fast-paced production environment where targets are met
- Experience in file review experience and file management
- Ability to navigate multiple applications
Nice To Have:
- Exposure to DOS system
- Fluency in French
- Able to multi-task
- Good knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
- Exposure to lending
- Effective communication skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.