Global Equity Operational Analyst
Are you collaborative, resourceful and highly organized? Do you enjoy developing relationships with influential stakeholders? If yes, this could be your next opportunity!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Global Equity Operational Analyst who will be responsible for overall accountability and governance of cash break investigations liaising with clients, correspondent banks and front office partners. The successful candidate will develop and maintain sound working relationships with clients and internal groups to ensure a high level of service is provided on an ongoing basis.
- Report and escalate all issues related to technology, client, Sales & Trading including failed trades to management accordingly.
- Assist with resolving operational issues by determining appropriate resolution and root cause analysis to ensure the Bank/clients are not exposed to any significant risk, penalty or loss
- Work with our trading platform providers to improve file pickup and flows. Goal is to eliminate false breaks and streamline reporting.
- Organize and structure reporting metrics for the team. This includes the use of Tableau and working with datasets to provide usable outputs to pinpoint flow gaps.
- On a day-to-day working with Reconciliation 60% of the time. Cash flow reconciliation, Settlement and Trade Reconciliation
Desired Skill Set:
- 2 years of solid experience in the End-to-end trade life cycle of equities and derivatives
- 2 years of experience within capital markets, preferably in an Operational space
- 2 years of exposure to Reconciliation and Accountancy with a balancing mindset
- Working knowledge of Microsoft suite of programs including Office and Excel
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact with stakeholders
- University or college degree in a STEM-related field, preferably in accounting
Nice To Have:
- Securities accreditation
- Technical skills in automation including data analytics (VBA, Tableau, Alteryx, Python and UI Path)
- Sound understanding of Trade Settlements
- Experience with Sophis and ISM
- Proficiency in VBA and Macros
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.