Guidewire Solution Designer- Cloud Migrations
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you the talented professional we are looking for? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Guidewire Solution Designer- Cloud Migrations who will be pushing the program forward by driving the execution of roadmaps. The ideal candidate has experience in leading migrations of Guidewire from V7 to later / Cloud installs while integrating with legacy policy/data systems and has exposure to Flaine and Guidewire SMEs.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise-level consulting roles – ideally via a Guidewire partner
- 10+ years of experience in Technical Lead, Architect, Designer or Team Lead roles.
- A Minimum of 5 Years working on Guidewire installs, migrations & customizations
- 4+ years of experience breaking down monolith apps / ESB to microservices.
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud Migrations – ideally to AWS
- 2+ years of experience integrating with legacy batch systems (AS400, iSeries, Cobol/JCL jobs) to bring legacy data into Guidewire.
- 2+ years of experience in coordinating between clients, 3rd party vendors and consulting SMEs
- Exceptional communication Skills
Nice To Have:
- Exposure to Azure API-M for back-end messaging.
- Awareness of, and hands-on experience with multiple ESB solutions
- Experience migrating to Guidewire Flaine
- Experience in engaging with Guidewire SMEs on migration projects to establish best practices
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.