Help Desk Analyst
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Help Desk Analyst who will provide responses to customer questions received via telephone calls, callbacks, emails, and help desk requests. This candidate must maintain the confidentiality of both customer and Bank information to protect the customer and the Bank and to ensure compliance with Bank Policies & Procedures.
- Provide technical and production support for TM/FX/CC products and services, including incident identification, recording, classification, initial support, investigation and diagnosis, resolution and recovery, incident closure, ownership, tracking, monitoring and communication, to ensure service levels are maintained.
- Assist customers in troubleshooting and resolving issues during deployment and ongoing use of products & services, effectively diagnosing and working through complex problems with a high level of accuracy and with a focus on providing exceptional customer service.
- Promote positive customer relations by consistently providing exceptional customer service and fostering trust and confidence by taking ownership of support issues, providing friendly and accurate resolutions, and diligently searching for solutions when the answer is unknown
- Escalate issues that are beyond the level of expertise through the appropriate channels.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and understanding of TPS products, services, processes and relevant legal, regulatory and technology requirements
- Monitor completion of all internal and external operational effectiveness/compliance requirements to manage risk within acceptable limits
- Protect the Bank’s assets by adhering to all applicable regulations, Policies and Procedures, legal and ethical requirements, process requirements, established risk guidelines and regulation requirements.
- Follow security and safeguarding procedures in accordance with Bank policy for the prevention of loss due to fraud, money laundering or defalcation; identify and report suspicious and other reportable transactions or patterns of activity that are suspected to be related to money laundering.
Desired Skill Set:
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar call center/customer service role fielding similar, user-based issues, including:
- Customer’s inability to sign into their accounts
- Resetting user passwords
- Tracking payments that have not been parsed through
- Customer’s inability to locate the website/navigate the proper channels
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook
- Proficiency with Internet Explorer within a Windows 10 OS
Nice To Have:
- Previous experience in a call center environment
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Knowledge of how to do remote access work
- Fluency in French
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.