HP OpenText Exstream Developer/Lead
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an HP OpenText Exstream Developer/Lead who will provide key technical subject matter expertise in HP/OpenText Exstream template design, creation and maintenance. This candidate has solid experience in the design and development of form, notice, statement and other correspondence templates that are used in both one-off and batch environments. The ideal candidate would have experience in independently leading the refinement of template requirements, and managing the template development life cycle, including changes to content, layout and design, defect resolution and production implementation.
- Template development involving complex features available in HP/OpenText Exstream
- Providing consultation service to project contacts that are creating and/or supporting the template requirements, development and deployment
- Ability to develop templates that support multiple output formats (PDF, AFP, HTML, XML, etc.) and multiple input formats (XML, EBCDIC, Columnar, etc.)
- Knowledge of interactive template development using HP's Empower module
- Ability to modify and enhance PDF Files to include fillable fields and accessibility tagging.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10 years of solid experience with Composition Products including HP Exstream, GMC and/or CompuSet
- 5 years of expertise in Content Management
- 5 years of proven experience in Design and Development
- 3 years of experience working in the Financial Industry
- 3 years of expertise in PDF Modification and Enhancement
- 3 years of strong experience with Print Vendor Integration
- 3 years of experience working in a Technical Lead role
- Undergraduate degree
Nice To Have:
- Solid exposure to Accessibility
- Experience with Document Archival Solutions
- Experience working on Digitization projects like eSignatures and eServices
- Proficiency with Jira and Confluence
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.