HR Analyst- Legal/Investigative
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a HR Analyst- Legal/Investigativewho will be responsible for managing a team of HR Advice Investigators which includes all People Leader accountabilities. This candidate must provide day-to-day advice and guidance to Advice Investigators and Business Leaders/People Managers as it relates to Investigation outcomes and disciplinary recommendations, ensuring ongoing compliance with internal/external requirements while balancing business requirements, colleague experience and employment risks. The ideal candidate is someone who is extroverted and has advanced problem-solving and judgement skills.
- Is responsible to make final decisions on disciplinary/employment outcomes within prescribed approval limits
- Is responsible to manage escalations (issues raised by employees/business leaders)
- May be primary Investigator on high-risk investigations
- May be asked to represent HR Advice as SME in projects that span across the organization.
- Ensures the team adheres to enterprise frameworks and methodologies related to overall business and HR management activities
- Leads relationships with corporate and/or control functions to ensure alignment with enterprise and/or regulatory requirements
- Supports the team in staying knowledgeable on emerging issues, trends and evolving regulatory and common law requirements and assesses potential impacts on the Bank
- Grows team expertise to align with business/enterprise demand and direction; assesses team skills and capabilities and continually looks for ways to provide and improve the value delivered
- Provides regular and relevant management information on trends/issues and potential opportunities
- Monitors case management database and provides input into executive level reporting to identify trends to ensure awareness across the organization and stakeholders are kept informed of trends affecting their business or area of oversight
- Identifies and escalates issues having broad corporate implications/risks as per established authority to transact
- Is responsible for onboarding and mentoring of new Advice Investigators;
- Supports process improvements/efficiencies;
- Supports large scale initiatives/activities- i.e. enterprise-wide investigations/internal process changes
Desired skill set:
- 2 years of proven experience in Relationship Management
- Resiliency, self-motivation, and the ability to collaborate and positively impact within a team environment
- Have excellent time management, multitasking, task planning and prioritization skills
- Background in Legal and HR investigations
- Advanced problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to apply judgment
- Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and business writing skills
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in HR or People Management
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.