IAM Business Analyst – Active Directory
–If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here’s an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an IAM Business Analyst – Active Directory who will support the mission of the AAC team by reviewing, validating, and documenting IT staff requests for access to business applications. The successful candidate will be an active member of the project team which is building out the IT request validation process and contributing to the development and documentation of processes, procedures, and supporting resource materials to facilitate the access intake process described above.
- Intake and validation of access requests for the larger clients business (non-IT) community.
- Working closely with application and infrastructure support teams to troubleshoot access and process issues as they arise.
- Participate in process optimization and automation enhancements.
- Foster and maintain working relationships with firm-wide business partners, IT teams, and end users regarding the access request process and related workstreams.
Desired Skill Set:
- 3 years of experience in Identity Access Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure -Basic understanding of enterprise application and network environments, Active Directory and account provisioning
- Experience with enterprise request and incident management ticketing systems including JIRA and ServiceNow
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and Confluence
- Excellent multitasking skills and time management
- Sound understanding of Process Improvement/Development
- Degree or Diploma in relevant field
Nice To Have:
- Experience working in the Financial services industry
- Solid working knowledge of Workflow Automation tools such as Python, UIPath, Alteryx, etc.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.