IAM Cloud Lead
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging, and result-oriented environment? Are you a people's person? Then, Apply
Working with one of our top enterprise clients, this is an exciting opportunity to take on a leading role as a Cloud IAM Lead who will provide guidance to the Bank’s enterprise cloud services in the control design, operations, and management of identity and access management across the Bank’s Cloud information systems in line with the bank’s standard and policy. The ideal candidate will be part of a dynamic team leading global Identity & Access management across the financial institution. The desired candidate should be passionate about new technologies and enjoy finding solutions to the challenges of implementing Access controls to protect information systems and work on multiple projects (from large and complex to simple projects). The individual will collaborate with various business lines and support functions.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of hands-on technical experience with managing/administering IAM solutions including PAM solutions
- Experience with Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) solution for public clouds
- Experience with managing identities on multiple cloud computing platforms and cloud models.
- Experience with identity management for DevOps environment, containers, and microservices
- Strong scripting and automation skills using PowerShell and/or python
- Strong knowledge of federated identities, SAML, Oauth2, open ID connect and Kerberos
- Knowledge and understanding of APIs and web services integration (SOAP and REST APIs)
- CCSP, Azure SE, AWS IAM, and/or Google CSE certifications
- Possess advanced communication (verbal/written/presentation) skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.