IAM Developer- SailPoint
Are you a versatile self-starter with demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an IAM Developer- SailPoint who will be responsible for designing, engineering, deploying and supporting of client’s SailPoint platform that is part of the Provisioning & Identity Management product suite. This candidate will be working with business partners, Integration consultants and internal teams to drive the integration and onboarding of systems and applications on the SailPoint platform. The ideal candidate has experience with SailPoint development and deployment and expertise in Java development and DevOps while working on big projects.
- Work with Governance, Risk, HR, and Enterprise Technology partners to develop Provisioning & Identity Management strategy and technology roadmaps.
- Understand business, application, and security requirements for Provisioning & Identity Management services and translate these into technical specifications. Produce enterprise-level architecture and engineering designs to meet these requirements.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert on SailPoint and provide technical consultation to application owners on best practices and standardization when integrating with the SailPoint platform.
- Ensure successful execution of engineering projects and solutions in collaboration with operations, information security, architecture, and project managers.
- Serve as the third and last line of escalation point for IAM Services and supporting utilities. Provide application support, in-depth investigation and troubleshooting for issues that cannot be resolved by tier one and two support.
- Work with vendors to resolve application, software and hardware issues in a timely manner
- Create and maintain system documentation for SailPoint and affiliated technologies, including installation, configuration, and appropriate troubleshooting steps.
- Create support documents and provide training to the support and operations team as required.
- Oversee the work performed by external consultants, review design and code and receive/retain the knowledge
- Research and put forward new recommendations to create, automate and improve processes
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience in implementation, administration, configuration and support of SailPoint
- 5 years of experience working with multiple 3rd party IAM solution
- 5 years of experience in Java Development
- 3 years of prior experience in DevOps
- Excellent communication skills
Nice to have:
- Experience working in a large enterprise environment
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.