Implementation Project Manager (Spanish)
Are you a versatile self-starter with a demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top clients this role calls for an Implementation Project Manager (Spanish) to join either the Largo or Toronto office, both of which are hubs for ‘Innovations’ development and distribution. The successful candidate will be responsible for project planning, technical implementation and overall management of the project and the client. This position requires a high level of client interaction and strong technical ability. The new hire will work closely with our implementation and development teams to ensure that our software is delivered, and customer training is completed on time and to the highest standard.
- Plan software delivery with implementation teams and the customers
- To configure and deliver the software as detailed in a defined SOW
- Travel to customer sites as required
- Interface with customers and management to provide updates on project progress
- Continuously develop and refine own product usage, industry training, and technical writing expertise
Desired Skill Set:
- 4+ years of experience in delivering on-premise complex software systems
- A degree in IT, Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline
- Excellent understanding of IT and software installation processes
- Strong ability to understand new technical information quickly
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and perfectionist instincts
- Enjoyment for a high-intensity, high-energy work environment and the ability to contribute to the same
- Perfect fluency in English verbal and written
Nice to Have:
- Recognised qualification in Project Management
- Experience in Optics or Optical Labs
- Fluency in Spanish, verbal and written
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.