Incident Support Specialist
Why Work for this Company?
- Top-notch culture with a friendly team
- ‘Walks the Walk’ on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- Treats contractors and FTE with equal respect
Why Work for this Team?
- Hybrid environment with only 1 day per week on-site
- Collaborative team with lots of support infrastructure
- Eager to train to set-up the team for success
We are currently recruiting 3 Incident Support Specialists to join a growing team supporting enterprise level web application used across North America by customers every day! Incidents will be communicated through ServiceNow Tickets and assigned by a senior member of the team. These will eb live production issues and therefore problem analysis will be critical – we cannot have a solution to one issue cause 99 more! The most important skill-set to success in this role will be communication as the successful candidates will be interacting with both business and IT stake holders along with postmortem documentation identifying root case analysis, service delivery method and potential ways to prevent future ssues.
- 75% Investigation, issue resolution & technical analysis
- 20% Documentation of problems / incidents
- 5% Innovation time – you can have an active voice in improving apps!
- 2+ Years of experience in APPLICATION SUPPORT
- 2+ Years of experience with Unix/Linux OS with experience supporting TCP/IP, routing and understanding of network topologies
- 1+ year of experience working on full-cycle problem/incident management from initial ticket investigation, through bridge calls & technical analysis to writing post-mortem summaries
- Understanding of what it means to work on ‘production application’ at the enterprise level
- Strong communication & documentation skills
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.