Info Security Analyst – Consultant
Are you looking for stellar opportunities to develop and succeed? Are you ready to make a mark in an international Financial Corporation? Here’s an opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for a Security Specialist- SOC who will be responsible for managing assigned security platforms and following clients’ procedures which include Device health and availability monitoring, Device health incident resolution and escalation, Configuration changes and request processing, Device tuning and patching, Major upgrade and enhancements review, Hardware replacement management and License management. The candidate for this role will be working on Qualys infrastructure
- Create and maintain operational documentation required for technology management processes or to maintain device health
- Complete assigned projects on time and with excellent quality.
- Be a thought leader in security engineering and operations delivery – driving automation, analytics, and advanced threat analysis.
- Continually improving delivery processes to drive operational excellence.
- Make recommendations for the improvement and growth of the Next Generation infrastructure and systems.
- Participate in quarterly business reviews with vendors and customers.
- Keep current with the latest vendor updates, expansion opportunities, and technology directions for all assigned platforms.
- Practice continual self-improvement thru education, training, and certification.
- Minimum 3+ years of Qualys experience particularly in the overall knowledge in engineering build side•
- Network engineering background in security
- Knowledge of Azure cloud
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.