Information Security Analyst/Access Provisioning
If you are a self-confident, self motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment, contact us today!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Information Security Analyst/Access Provisioning who will be responsible for managing Access provisioning while assisting with processing privileged access requests to infrastructure for various platforms aligning to the client’s access control standard to ensure the right checks are executed for reducing risk exposure. The ideal candidate has strong exposure to Identity and access management, Provisioning, Consulting and Investigation.
- Understanding of identity and access lifecycle and general principles within identity and access management.
- Responsible for collaborating with projects and other technology or business partners to create and execute access management for new/existing infrastructure, aligning with Identity & Access Management (IAM) initiatives and related policies, standards, and procedures to help enhance our information security posture.
- Assist other teams in the investigation of potential security incidents and provide recommendations to remediate.
- Process Improvement – Recommend solutions to enhance processes, eliminate risks, and improve the speed and quality of key services to our partners. Apply appropriate tools to perform problem determination and root cause analysis; identify bottlenecks, redundancies and vulnerabilities of existing processes as they relate to identity and access management.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2-4 years of experience as an Infosec Analyst with solid exposure to Access Provisioning
- Experience within the identity and access management space with an understanding of the principles
- Experience working with different platforms such as Wintel, Unix/linux, Databases and Azure
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering
- Solid working knowledge of CyberArk and Active Directory
- Strong communication skills
- Critical thinking
- Ability to multitask
Nice To Have:
- FI experience with access provisioning
- SailPoint experience
- ServiceNow experience
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.