Information Security Analyst/Access Provisioning
Are you a highly motivated and talented Information Security Analyst looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic, and challenging environment? Do you carry a notable communication skill? Are you comfortable working with Directors and presenting/reporting? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Information Security Analyst/Access Provisioning who will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and implementing security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure of information.
- Develop and interpret security policies and procedures
- Direct, motivate and develop key staff, maximizing their individual contribution, their professional growth and their ability to function effectively with their colleagues as a team.
- Evaluate and recommend new and emerging security products and technologies
- Identify security issues and risks, and develop mitigation plans
- Offer guidance to Information Security Consultants to prepare lower-profile Threat Risk Assessments and Security reviews of planned initiatives across the organization. Prepare high-level security profiles for an LOB which they can use to measure their security posture across multiple initiatives.
- Participate in security compliance efforts
- Prepare management reporting of all security engagements and manage workload and priorities to ensure that effort is expended where risk is most prevalent. Design and implement security assessment processes across the organization.
- Weigh business needs against security concerns and recommend necessary changes to enhance information systems security. Act as a focal point for the business units for all matters of security. Conduct security assessments on high-profile initiatives.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2-4 years as Information Security Analyst with exposure to Access Provisioning
- Experience within the identity and access management space and understanding of the principles
- Experience working with different platforms such as Wintel, Unix/linux, databases and Azure
- Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science/Engineering
- Exposure to Cyberark and Security Exemption
- Experience in Active Directory
Nice To Have:
- FI experience with Access Provisioning
- Sound understanding of SailPoint
- Working knowledge of ServiceNow
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.