If you have a strong infrastructure background, and excellent communication and problem-solving skills, we have an exciting opportunity for you…
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Infrastructure Architect who will be responsible for providing expertise, leadership and direction for the creation of infrastructure designs. This candidate will be interpreting requirements from application development and translating them into implications for infrastructure designs. The successful candidate will provide infrastructure continuity throughout the project lifecycle, supporting the Solution Architect, ITS Delivery and Operations as a project proceeds through its lifecycle.
Desired Skill Set:
- 10 years of proven experience as an Infrastructure Architecture
- 10 years of a solid understanding of modern OS – Windows, Linux
- 8 years of strong experience in Disaster Recovering Planning
- 5 years of excellent exposure to Networks, especially DNS, load balancing and firewalls
- 5 years of proficiency in Network Security
- 5 years of working knowledge of Spring Boot
- 5 years of experience in Storage – SAN, DAS & NAS
- 3 years of expertise in Azure and JBOSS
Nice To Have:
- Experience working in Financial Institutions
- Experience as a Solutions Architect
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.