Infrastructure Architect – NetApp NAS, Hitachi HCP
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Infrastructure Architect – NetApp NAS, Hitachi HCP who will be responsible for planning, designing, testing, documenting, deployment and training deployment and support teams and peers. This candidate must be proactive in identifying opportunities for technology design improvements to build more robust platform domains.
- Expertise in developing strategies, roadmaps and designs for large-scale organizations. Enabling the enterprise the ability for rapid growth and scalable solutions that do not require extensive manual intervention.
- Expertise in Storage Networking concepts: SMB, NFS, object storage, data replication, virtualization, and distance extension technologies
- Ensure that all areas in the organization that provision, deploy and support the Storage technology designs have the documentation they require to effectively execute their roles for storage standards, project delivery and support
- Review and contribute to design & build standards
- Adapt to new different or changing requirements, quickly grasp new concepts, adapt and reflect on lessons learned – comfortable with ambiguity, analyzes and evaluates, defines problem/challenge, identifies alternatives and makes timely decisions
Desired skill set:
- 7 years of experience with NetApp NAS
- 7 years of experience in coding using PowerShell, Ansible and python
- 7 years of experience with Microsoft Windows 10,2016/19/+
- 7 years of working knowledge of Protocol and Services DNS, DHCP, SMS, NFS, SharePoint, VMware and Citrix
- Security and legal knowledge and expertise related to Data Hosting
- 5 years of experience in Hitachi HCP
- Expertise in Linux RedHat 8/9
Nice to have:
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence
- Expertise in Data Backup
- Expertise in SAN
- Masters degree
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.