Infrastructure Project Manager – Cloud/Credit Risk
Are you collaborative, innovative, and enjoy visionary thinking? Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a forward-thinking, creative individual who willingly takes ownership of complex and challenging initiatives? Then, apply now!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for an Infrastructure Project Manager – Cloud/Credit Risk who will be responsible for managing team members and coordinating projects. This role requires a self-starter/go-getter who has a track record of being proactive, detail-oriented, action-oriented, and able to manage shifting priorities. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills and has experience talking to Senior Managers and VPS.
- Manage team members from business and technology.
- Understand and negotiate task schedules and work assignments, to identify the priority of action.
- Itemize tasks.
- Manage schedules from a 6 month to 18-month window.
- Follow up with individuals in their tasks.
- Track issues and escalate if needed.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience working with SDLC.
- 10 years of experience working with the PM process.
- Finance, Enterprise Risk, and/or Capital Market business background,
- Experience working with standard data centres and cloud-based infrastructure build.
Nice to Have:
- PMP Certification.
- Banking experience.
- Experience working with capital markets or counter-party credit risk projects.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.