Instructional Designer – Capital Markets
If you share a passion for performance, a growth mindset with versatile skills, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Instructional Designer – Capital Markets to be responsible to craft detailed learning recommendations based on assessment findings to meet the learning and performance needs of multiple job roles. The suitable candidate for this role should be able to provide deep subject matter expertise in conducting learning needs assessments, instructional design, and learning and performance consulting, including financial industry knowledge of the regulatory environment. This candidate must be adept at interacting with diverse groups of internal partners at all levels.
- Over 5 years of experience as a skilled Instructional Designer Learning Consultant supporting regulatory projects
- Experience with Capital Markets regulatory
- Knowledge of global compliance frameworks
- Educational background in instructional design / Adult Learning Certificate
- Advanced design skills in assessing, recommending, and creating high quality, fully accessible learning deliverables
- Advanced MS Office (PowerPoint & Word)
- Experience designing interactive and engaging materials
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.