Integration Developer – ETL/SQL/ Angular
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Are you a motivated, flexible, creative team player with perseverance, excellent multi-tasking abilities and a proven track record for meeting strict deadlines? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Integration Developer – ETL/SQL/ Angular who will be responsible for building out and maintaining the enterprise information applications. This candidate must work closely with the business to understand strategic and financial objectives and translate them into technical specifications and applications.
- Performs product design tasks of a complex nature.
- Works directly with the client to recommend, develop, document and implement system solutions for business
- May supervise people
- Design extract, transform and load (ETL) software components.
- Develop and Test ETL software using Oracle PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripts, and Informatica.
- Document software and operational procedures.
- Work independently with little direct supervision in the development, testing, implementation and maintenance of systems of moderate size/complexity.
- Provide detailed analysis of problems and recommends solutions.
- Develop detailed system installation and implementation plans
Desired skill set:
- 5 years of experience in a BI developer role
- 5 years of experience in Angular
- 5 years of experience with SQL and SQL Server Integration Services
- 5 years of expertise in Bitbucket and API
- 5 years of experience with SpringBoot
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with C-Sharp
- Expertise in SQL Server Reporting Services
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.