Intermediate Product Owner – Agile Delivery
Are you an agent of change? Are you strong willed and passionate about your career? Would you like to work alongside a group of equally passionate individuals who are working towards the same vision of continuous improvement and incremental, iterative change? If yes, Apply Soon!
Working with one of clients, this role calls for an Intermediate Product Owner – Agile Delivery who will collaborate with brand business owners and lead the delivery of product development efforts by using a disciplined approach to gathering, understanding, and writing requirements via user stories. The successful candidate will maintain a prioritized team backlog and work with cross-functional teams to deliver business value through a high quality product.
- Work jointly with brand business owners and grasp their needs in order to enhance the WEB product with features.
- Write user stories, agree and define acceptance criteria’s in a clear way understandable by the development and QA teams.
- Create, maintain and prioritize the product backlog.
- Lead the end to end process of delivery, including the deployment and release into production.
- Work with cross-functional teams on both the IT and business to ensure seamless delivery of WEB features.
- Apply the agile method (daily stand-up, sprint planning, grooming, retro, demo, scrum of scrum), promote disciplined and transparent process.
- Provide bi-weekly updates on WEB product evolution to the management team.
- 2-6 years of Business Analyst experience within an Agile environment
- 2-6 years of experience with data analysis, product KPIs reporting (conversion rates, etc.), and presenting decks to senior management
- 1-6 year of experience writing user stories and managing product backlogs
- Retail and e-commerce experience
- Bilingual in French and English
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.