Intermediate Project Manager – Market Risk/ Credit Risk
Are you a leader and learner? Would you like to see the impact of your work? Do you see yourself in a collaborative, challenging and result-oriented environment? Are you a peoples person? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls for an Intermediate Project Manager – Market Risk/ Credit Risk who will manage team members from business and technology by understanding and negotiating task schedules and work assignments, to identify the priority of action.The ideal candidate will itemize tasks and manage schedules from a 6 month to 18-month window. The candidate will follow up with individuals in their task, Track issues, escalate, and interact with COI occasionally.
Desired Skill Set:
- 5 years of experience with Project Management
- 1-4 years of SDLC experience
- PMP Certification
- Experience with Credit risk and/or Market risk projects
- Strategic view of the lifecycle and understanding the process and business details
- Finance/Enterprise Risk/Capital Market business background understanding
- Experience talking to Senior Managers and VP's
- Clear communication, with the ability clearly communicate with CIO, VP, and technical teams alike
- Detail-oriented, Action orientated, Ability to quickly take a leading role on a new team which includes very Sr. personnel, and executives
- Ability to manage shifting priorities
Nice to Have:
- Experience in a Financial Institution
- Experience with FTP project
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.