Intermediate Technical Writer
Are you a self-motivated technical writer with stellar communication skills? Do you enjoy developing and delivering high-quality, user-friendly documentation? Are you comfortable collaborating with a team to create meaningful content? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines, competing priorities and client demands concurrently? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Intermediate Technical Writer who will be responsible for collaborating with subject matter experts, documenting processes and reviewing Draft procedures with stakeholders. This candidate will obtain sign-off from Process owners and post procedures to internal hosting locations. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in technical writing with excellent consulting relationship management, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2-4 years of experience in technical writing
- Experience in creating documentation for a technical audience
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- Strong skills in consulting and relationship management.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Adept at managing multiple deadlines at different stages, able to juggle competing priorities and sometimes tight timelines. High standards of accuracy, completeness and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in a technical field such as computer science or English, journalism, communications
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Payments
- Previous experience working in a Financial Institution
- Previous experience with HTML or related languages
- Strong skills in plain language writing and design
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.