Intermediate Technical Writer – Payments
Are you a self-motivated technical writer with stellar communication skills? Do you enjoy developing and delivering high-quality, user-friendly documentation? Are you comfortable collaborating with a team to create meaningful content? Can you thrive in a fast-paced environment, managing multiple deadlines, competing priorities and client demands concurrently? Then, here is an opportunity for you!
Working with one of the top financial clients this role calls for an Intermediate Technical Writer – Payments who will be responsible for collaborating with subject matter experts and documenting processes. The ideal candidate has solid expertise in technical writing with excellent communication, editing and problem-solving skills with previous experience in Payments.
- Review Draft procedures with stakeholders
- Obtain sign off from Process owners
- Post procedures to internal hosting locations.
Desired Skill Set:
- 2-4 years of experience in technical writing.
- Experience in creating documentation for a technical audience
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills
- You have strong skills in consulting and relationship management.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You are adept at managing multiple deadlines at different stages and able to juggle competing priorities and sometimes tight timelines. High standards of accuracy, completeness and attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree/diploma in a technical field such as computer science or English, journalism, communications
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in Payments
- Previous experience working in a Financial Institution
- Previous experience with HTML or related languages
- You have strong skills in plain language writing and design
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.