Intermediate Visual Basic Programmer-Investment
Do you seek challenges and personal development opportunities, and have the courage to make a difference? Do you possess excellent communication skills and are constantly looking for more efficient ways to manage processes and company assets? Then, Apply Now!
Working with one of our top financial clients, this role calls a for an Intermediate Visual Basic Programmer-Investment who will interact with 5-6 people within different groups at the bank-Exposure to different groups/departments. The successful candidate needs to have strong programming skills and the ability to create and code when needed. The individual will participate in weekly team meetings and one on ones which are the large collaboration aspect of the role.The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with Hiring Manager in designing, implementing, and actioning all steps in creating a new financial scorecard the organization leaders.
- Ensure financial performance is on target, responsible for all reporting aspects -From pulling and analyzing data to presenting findings
- Verifying data within different financial reports and using data to collect feedback from stakeholders
- Formatting report based on feedback and moving information in forwarding direction (Processing knowledge)
- Understand the design of new scorecard
- Define elements and requirements, write basic specs when pulling data
- Ability to create and code report and showcase how to enhance report elements if needed
- Report testing
- Able to adapt to incremental needs of the report – Report will start with basic elements, elements will be presented, and move on to next steps in complexity until the final report is built
Desired Skill Set :
- 3 to 5 years of experience with programming
- Strong experience with excel, macros, VB (Visual Basic)
- Investment experience (Financial numbers specific)
Nice to Have :
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong communication and written ability
- Independent worker
- Self-starter-able to take initiative
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.