Internal Audit Specialist – Capital Markets
Are you a self-motivated individual who is hardworking with proven work history? Are you a driven team player who is looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, and energetic team? Are you that talented professional we are looking for? If yes, apply soon!
Working with one of our top financial clients this role calls for a Internal Audit Specialist – Capital Markets who will be responsible for providing support and delivery of requirements and work packages on low complexity projects/initiatives in alignment with business strategies. The candidate will work closely with clients and the manager in performing testing. The ideal candidate possesses strong communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Lead a diverse range of stakeholders; communicate effectively by adapting style and technique to a diverse audience.
- Analyze impacts to customers, stakeholders, employees, processes, technology solutions to achieve business results.
- Understand and clarify work packages of each assigned initiative/project inclusive of constraints and maintain a customer-centric approach.
- Provide recommendations and direction based on the end-to-end customer experience when making decisions.
- Lead and own the project deliverables related to business requirements to meet the needs of the customer, employee, and business.
- Assess and ensure that customer and employee experience/stakeholder impacts are appropriately managed.
- Engage appropriate stakeholders to identify and manage required outcomes of projects for the business.
- Provide ongoing communication to key stakeholders to ensure they are aware of significant changes which impact requirements delivery against the overall project.
- Respond to inquiries and escalate concerns from stakeholders and partners at all levels in the organization Identify and lead problem resolution to ensure customer needs are met.
- Contribute to the application of change management best practices.
- Collaborate with the project manager and business sponsor to identify and ensure required resources are assigned to the project for the successful delivery of requirements.
- Lead requirements management on project(s) which are based on complexity, size, and budget as defined by the project governance levels.
- Identify scope changes and complete analysis to determine the impact to project benefits and risks.
- Identify, document, and validate current state processes and work with the business and stakeholders to design the desired future state.
- Establish and maintain full requirements traceability and work with the business to prioritize requirements and scope changes to ensure business needs are met.
- Collaborate with technology partners and provide recommendations to support the development of system requirements and design, testing plans, artifacts/deliverables to ensure business needs are met.
- Ensure project issues and concerns are addressed for clear articulation of business requirements.
- Contribute to Quality Assurance activities by supporting the development of test scripts and testing of developed solutions, including communication of issues and resolution.
- Adhere to Enterprise project governance controls to ensure projects meet all performance, quality, and compliance standards and conform to appropriate disciplines.
- Contribute to the development of the project plan and high-level work breakout session (WBS), identify and manage key risks and decisions.
- Own and complete relevant work packages through collaboration with multiple stakeholders to prepare for operational readiness, manage deadlines and adjust to changing work priorities.
- Assess project change requests and their impacts on requirements, checking for alignment to project benefits at all phases.
- Develop efficient and effective solutions through analytical problem-solving.
- Support implementation/post-implementation activities as defined in the project plan.
- Forecast, define and manage the requirements effort including cost and timeline.
- Support the Request for Information (RFI) or Request for Proposal (RFP) with vendors if required.
- Identify risks or issues with technology solution or designs.
- Ensure accuracy of the business requirements documentation to mitigate against project changes and reduce/manage cost to the project.
- Critique and analyze requirement change requests to challenge impact to original business need as defined by project charter.
- Deliver detailed level requirements to support downstream estimates and delivery of business cases anchored to business requirements.
Desired Skill Set:
- Undergraduate degree.
- Experience working with auditing.
- Experience working with Capital Markets.
- Experience working with internal auditing.
- Experience working with documentation.
- Experience working with business analysis, project delivery practices, and standards across the project life-cycle
- Experience working with process management techniques and principles involved in the production of BPM drawings and models.
Nice to Have:
- CA Designation.
- CPA Designation.
BeachHead is an equal opportunity agency and employer. We advocate for you and welcome anyone regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.